Facebook: Adur and Worthing Youth Councils
Send in your entries by 3
1st January 2020 DEADLINE EXTENDED TO FRIDAY 14TH FEBRUARY
Rules for entry:
- You must be an established out of school youth group or club to enter
- The young people involved must be aged 10 to 18
- You must meet regularly (at least once a month)
- You must meet within the Adur area (Lancing, Shoreham, Southwick and Fishersgate)
- Your project must be young person led
How to present your idea:
- You must create a video no longer than three minutes outlining your idea.
- You may have an adult film you, but all your content must be devised by young people
- Your video must be submitted as a link to a video in a dropbox, google drive or sharepoint which we can copy or on a youtube account.
- You must have permission for anything you may do (building structures/knocking down structures/ordering materials etc.)
- You must have consent for everyone taking part in the video (we can supply forms).
- All entries to be sent to email@example.com along with the application form below.
What we are looking for:
- Your project must have a positive impact on the young people in Adur
- Projects must be completed by end March 2020
- We want to see projects that help support the wider community with young people’s input
- Projects costing no more than £1,000 (although we may award more for a project which really captures our imagination)
Adur Magic Money Pot